Mandatory COVID regulations for Massage Therapy:
WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND, THAT THESE RULES ARE NOT MADE BY US. THEY ARE MADE BY THE STATE & OUR INSURANCE COMPANIES & ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR US TO BE OPEN.
- Clients must bring their own face mask and wear at all times.
- All clients need to wait in their car until five minutes before their session time. Please do not come in anymore than five minutes early.
- All social distancing rules apply in common areas.
- No walk-in appointments.
- Shoes must be removed when entering & sanitize slippers used. You may carry shoes into the treatment room and place them in the plastic bin.
- We currently cannot provide Couples Massages or massages to minors.
- An intake-form will be sent 24hrs before your session. ALL clients need to fill this out as it has COVID screening questions.
PLEASE NOTE: each LMT has the right of refusal if they do not feel safe providing a client with services, based on any potential COVID-19 exposure.
Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments. The health and safety of our clients and staff is very important to us.
- Your LMT will be wearing a mask.
- The spacing of appointments will allow for deep sanitizing of the treatment rooms.
- Your LMT will be changing their clothing between every session OR wearing an apron that can be sanitized between sessions.
- When face-down, you may remove your mask. A pillowcase will be laid over the headrest in a hammock-like fashion so the client is able to still breath.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
Under no circumstance will our LMTs provide services to anyone who is sick. If you are coughing, sneezing or have any other symptoms of illness, we have the right of refusal.
By coming for a massage, you understand that, because massage therapy involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By choosing to receive services, you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved and automatically give consent to receive massage and bodywork from your practitioner.