Mandatory regulations for Massage to re-open:
- Clients must bring their own face mask and wear at all times.
- Client needs to wait in their car until five minutes before their session time.
- All social distancing rules apply in common areas.
- No walk-in appointments.
- Plastic bins will be provided in treatment rooms, all clothings and belongings are to be placed in the bins.
- Shoes must be removed when entering & sanitize slippers used. You may carry shoes into the treatment room and place them in the plastic bin.
- We encourage clients to prepay online when booking their sessions.
- Other than your own belongings, please to do not touch any decorative items in the office or treatment rooms.
- We currently cannot provide Couples Massages or massages to minors.
- An intake-form will be sent 24hrs before your session. ALL clients need to fill this out as it has COVID screening questions.
New Cancellation Policy:
Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations.
Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments. The health and safety of our clients and staff is very important to us.
- Your LMT will be wearing a mask.
- The spacing of appointments will allow for deep sanitizing of the treatment rooms.
- Your LMT will be changing their clothing between every session OR wearing an apron that can be sanitized between sessions.
- When face-down, you may remove your mask. A pillowcase will be laid over the headrest in a hammock-like fashion so the client is able to still breath.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
Under no circumstance will our LMTs provide services to anyone who is sick. If you are coughing, sneezing or have any other symptoms of illness, we have the right of refusal.
By coming for a massage, you understand that, because massage therapy involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By choosing to receive services, you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved and automatically give consent to receive massage and bodywork from your practitioner.