Receiving Massage Therapy at Our Office:
- All clients need to wait in their car until five minutes before their session time. Please do not come in anymore than five minutes early.
- All social distancing rules apply in common areas.
- No walk-in appointments.
- Shoes must be removed when entering & sanitize slippers used. You may carry shoes into the treatment room and place them in the plastic bin.
- We no longer offer Couples Massage
- An intake-form will be sent 24hrs before your session. ALL clients need to fill this out as it has COVID screening questions.
- Masks for clients/LMTs are optional
- We can NOT & will NOT disclose our LMTs vaccination status. Everyone’s healthcare is protected by privacy laws. If your LMT discloses there information to you, on their own accord, that is their choice; but our staff can not discuss other staff’s healthcare status publically. Thank you for respecting this.
- The spacing of appointments allows for deep sanitizing of the treatment rooms.
- When face-down, you may remove your mask if still wearing one.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
Under no circumstance will our LMTs provide services to anyone who is sick. If you are coughing, sneezing or have any other symptoms of illness. Each LMT has the right of refusal if they do not feel safe providing a client with services, based on any potential illness or COVID-19 exposure.
By coming for a massage, you understand that, because massage therapy involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By choosing to receive services, you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved and automatically give consent to receive massage and bodywork from your practitioner.